Injection/Film Molding Virgin/Recycled LDPE
|FOB Price:||US $850-1,300 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||10 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Tons||US $850-1,300/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: LDPE 2102TN26
- Usage: General Plastics, Engineering Plastics, Specialty Plastics
- Plastic Forming Method: Extrusion
- Processing Method: Injection/Film Molding
- Grade: Film/Injection/Blowing Grade
- Delivery: 7-15 Days
- Material: Low Density Polyethylene/LDPE
- Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
- Color: Transparent/White
- Type: Virgin/Recycled
- Model Number: Low-Density Polyethylene
- Origin: China
Low density polyethylene (LDPE) is the radical polymerization of ethylene under high pressure to obtain thermoplastic. LDPE having transparency, chemical inertness, good sealing ability, good performance of easy molding. The main purpose is for LDPE film products, but also for plastic products, medical devices, pharmaceuticals and food packaging materials, blow molding products.
It's for film grade
It is universal membrane material.
Non-toxic, odorless, matte cylindrical granules with good elongation resistance, electrical insulation.
It is universal membrane material for the production of light packaging film, agricultural film, etc.
|Performance||Test data||Data unit|
|Melt flow rate||2.1-2.9||g/10min|
|Mechanical properties||Elongation at break||≥500||%|