CaCO3 Filler Masterbatch for plastic.
1.Reduce the cost of plastic production
3. Highly additive ratio
Applications: CaCO3 Filler Masterbatch
- PE shopping bags, garbage bags, woven sack
- PE industrial films, packaging material & containers etc.
- HDPE blow molding or PP injection molding
It can improve machine's extrusion efficiency and increase film & mold's physical properties.
Features CaCO3 Filler Masterbatch
- AN PHAT PE101/PE111/PP202 is a polyethylene based master batch containing 80% calcium carbonate. It is grayish white with excellent disersibility.
- It can be mixed with polyethylene resin for film blowing, casting, extrusion etc. and is easy to disperse with good compatibility. It functions as a modifier to improve the heat resistance, slip resistance, size stability and printability. It also reduces heat release from burning and therefore prevents further environmental pollution.
Physical Properties CaCO3 Filler Masterbatch
CaCO3 particle size
Malvern Mastersizer 2000
Processing suggestions CaCO3 Filler Masterbatch
- General loading is recommended at 10~40% with variation according to the products.
- The processing temperature is set according to resin's processing temperature and it applies well among 220±40oC.