PVC Granule for Cable/ Shoes Sole/PVC Window Profiles/PVC Resin
|FOB Unit Price:||US $850 US $840|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SG3 SG5
- Usage: General Plastics
- Plastic Forming Method: Film/Blow/Injection/Extrusion
- Type: PVC
- Delivery: Within 10 Days After Receiving Deposit
- Trademark: sinopec
- Specification: internation standard
- HS Code: 3904109090
- Material: Polyvinyl Chloride/PVC
- Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
- Color: White
- Payment: T/T L/C
- Grade: Injection Molding Grade
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Origin: China
1.Professional and Experienced factory
3.Steady quality for plastic product such as plastic pipe, plastic door
Poly(vinyl chloride), commonly abbreviated PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. PVC is used in construction because it is more effective than traditional materials such as copper, iron or wood in pipe and profile applications. It can be made softer and more flexible by the addition of plasticizers, the most widely used being phthalates. In this form, it is also used in plumbing, electrical cable insulation, inflatable products and many applications where it replaces rubber.
PVC is a thermoplastic polymer. Its properties are usually categorized based on rigid and flexible PVCs.
1. in producing high-grade electrical insulating material
2. in producing electrical insulating material, common soft products and film
3.in producing electrical insulating materials, agricultural film, daily-use plastic products,
4. in producing membranelle for industrial and civil use, tube and pipes
5. in producing transparent products section bar, hard tube and decorative materials
6.producing clear foil, hard board and welding rod
7.in producing clear foil, hard injection molding.
1. pvc soft products. It can be made of hoses, cables, wires, plastic sandals, shoes, slippers, toys, auto parts etc.
2. pvc film. The transparent film can be used for greenhouses, plastic greenhouses and plastic film mulch. It can also be used for packaging bags, raincoat, table cloth, curtains, inflatable toys etc.
3. pvc coated products. Can be used to make leather luggage, purses, book covers, sofa and car seat,etc. As well as floor covering, flooring materials for buildings.
4. pvc foam products. Can be used for foam slippers, sandals, insoles, and anti-vibration cushioning packaging material, Rigid PVC sheet and profiles, it is a new building material.
Original Tensile Strength
Original Elongation at Break
Variation on Tensile Strength after Aging
Variation on Elongation at Break after Aging
Impact Brittleness Temperature
Halogen Acid Gas Content